One of the world's leading NGOs
A global organisation dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty since 1945
Care in 2018
- 56 million people directly impacted
- 95 Countries
- 965 Projects
Access to water changes everything!
It is the key to development. Clean water is health and access to water is education. Children should not walk hours every day to fetch water. They should walk to school, and build a future.
will use funds raised to build and rehabilitate wells, washing facilities and toilets in villages and schools in:
200,000 people will be positively impacted. Water is dignity, and water is life.
- Improve the lives of 200 000 people in Africa
- Guarantee access to clean drinking water in hundreds of villages and schools in Cameroun, Madagascar and Morocco
- Worldwide, women and girls spend 200 million hours every day collecting water. Besides the colossal waste of time, they are at risk as they walk alone along remote paths and tracks.
Girls are also more likely to miss school because of lack of hygiene, especially during their menstruation. By providing clean water, we will increase girls attendance by many thousands.
- Drastically reduce water-borne illnesses in 150 villages
- Create thousands of construction and maintenance jobs
Project Span: 5 years
1 audit per year per country
Impact assessment at Y+3 and Y+5Download the project file
Buy a Ticket
© Succession Picasso, Paris, 2019
Only 200,000 tickets issued
Tickets will be delivered by email immediately after purchase.
You can gift one or more tickets after purchase. Instructions included in the email.